- Execution of works and maintenance of traction substations and associated autotransformer centres for the High-Speed Railway Line Antequera – Granada.
- Drafting of projects, execution of works, conservation and maintenance of power installations, control of traffic, telecommunications and civil protection and safety installations of the High-Speed North – North-western Corridor. High-Speed Railway Line Madrid-Galicia: Sections Olmedo-Zamora; Zamora-Pedralba de Praderías; Pedralba de Praderías-Ourense and funding of part of the investments. Lot 1: power installations.
- Comprehensive maintenance of 251 ventilation shafts of the Underground of Madrid network. Adaptation of the ventilation systems of La Latina, Sol-Tirso de Molina and O’Donell-Manuel Becerra stations.
- Electrification of the junction of the new high-speed railway access Madrid-Castilla la Mancha-Comunidad Valenciana-Región de Murcia with the high-speed railway line Madrid-Sevilla.
- Maintenance services for power installations of traction overhead contact lines. Electrical substations and associated systems of the following High-Speed Lines: MADRID-SEVILLA, CÓRDOBA-MÁLAGA and LA SAGRA-TOLEDO. MADRID-ZARAGOZA-BARCELONA-French Border, ZARAGOZA-TARDINETA and VANDELLÓS-TARRAGONA. MADRID-VALENCIA and junction ALBACETE-ALICANTE. MADRID-VALLADOLID and branch OILMEDO MEDINA. 10-year contract for Adif, as part of the UTE MANTENIMIENTO AVE ENERGÍA.
- Project for the upgrade of the railway access for the Gdansk Port of railway line no. 226 (bridge and two-track railway line).
- Quality upgrade of the railway transportation system by means of the improvement of the technical conditions of railway line no. 1, section Koluszki-Czestochowa.
- Supply and assembly of overhead line for line 131 at Section Radzonkow-Tarnowskie Gory.
- Upgrade of overhead line in the Radom and Sieldce station within the PKP national rail network.
- Rigid overhead line electrification for new the maintenance facilities of the city of Poznan in Franowo. 4 km of rigid overhead line, 1 Substation, Electronic remote control, lighting.
- Mobility system of the Underground of Mondego for REFER EPE.
- Ermesinde Station for REFER EPE.
- Doubling and Electrification of the Duero Line. Section: Cete – Peñafiel. REFER EPE.
- Track renewal and electrification of the Guimaraes line. Section: Santo Tirso – Lordelo. REFER EPE.
- Maintenance works of overhead line including electrical isolations and conditioning of overhead line for MECCOLI within the national network of the SNCF. Renewal of the previous contract for 4 years (2013-2017).
- South-Eastern High-Speed Railway Line. S/Combs La Ville-Sant Louis. Adaptation of overhead line to the 300 Km/h Speed standard. Lot 1.
- South-Eastern Paris High Speed Line. Adaptation of the overhead line to the 300 Km/h Speed standard, from km 113,581 to 163,709 Track 1 and Track 2.
- Overhead line works in the Dijon area.
- Renewal of the overhead line Paris-Lyon, section Comb-la-ville – St Louis, for SNCF.
- NR CP5 National Substation Supply Framework. ELECTREN UK is member of SSA UK Ltd, a joint venture appointed for providing new designed CAIS substations with low maintenance demands and low environmental impact.
- Reading Station Area Electrification – FGW Depot. Overhead line equipment – Phase 2. Lundy Projects Limited. 25 Kv.
- London Underground power upgrade framework. ELECTREN UK is one of 17 the suppliers selected for HV electrical system modernisation.
- Electrification with third rail for the Underground of Turin, client TRANSFIMA spa.
- Replacement of the electrical equipment. Section DT 211SS substations, for ONCF.
- Protection of the signposting facilities of the Casablanca triangle and line Casa-Voyageurs to Nouasseur against voltage peaks.
- Study, supply and electrification works for the Sidi Ichou Station. Public Contract no. 628 071, for ONCF.
- Engineering traction and electrification studies within El Cairo underground network, for improvement and expansion.